Review of Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle with Removable Handles
This model from Presto has a large cooking surface of 22”x11” made of stiff and durable cast aluminum, which is light, quite rigid and good for heating evenly. The cooking surface of Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle with Removable Handles has a nonstick coating that reduces the amount of oil needed and much easier to clean. Since its handles are detachable, there is no big hassle for its storage.
This one is simply great for big meals either breakfast or lunch or dinner. This features a large cooking surface of 22”x11” allowing you to prepare food for your family all at once.
Despite its features, this Presto electric griddle is budget-friendly.
It has very easy to use removable temperature control, which makes the cleanup process quick and easy. The cast aluminum surface is nonstick that makes you’re your food more healthy with less use of oils and grease.
The surface is very durable which can easily run for years cooking you hundreds of meals.
The removable handles let you slide it in your kitchen cabinet for storage. This is very convenient for cooking and is extremely affordable.
Presto griddle 07061 is the best example of a high-quality product for which you don’t have to spend a fortune. The large cooking surface allows you to make a whole batch of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and grilled cheese at the same time and please your family.
There is no chance of your food sticking and burning because the cooking surface is non-stick. It has very easy temperature control and so simple to use. The removable heat control allows you to clean the surface easily after the use.
It can handle full 1500 watts of power and cooks your food to perfection in very little time. The Control Master technology keeps the surface at a consistent temperature, which allows even heating. Few people have reported uneven heat distribution in this griddle but the majority of people really appreciated its quick heating up and cooking.
This Presto electric griddle with removable handles also has the drip tray that catches all the fat and grease spilled over the surface.
The removable temperature gauge makes the cleaning easier. The whole thing can be immersed in water after removing heat controls. The separate grease tray makes the clean up easier in spite of its larger cooking area.
Storage can be more of an issue but with its detachable handles and legs, it should fit in most standard kitchen cabinets.
- The cooking surface of 22″x11″
- Stiff and durable cast aluminum
- Removable handles
- Power – 1500 watts
- 200ºF – 400ºF temperature range
- 1-year warranty
- Automatic temperature control
- With handles detached, base stores in most standard kitchen cupboards.
- Iron is completely immersible with the warmth control evacuated.
- Premium nonstick surface gives sans stick cooking and simple cleaning.
- Removable trickle plate expels and cleans effortlessly
- Just open lock clasps to confine handles from griddle base. No instruments required.
- It is affordable.
- Its large surface area provides enough room for cooking.
- Removable drip tray makes the cleaning process a lot easier.
- Its handles are removable and it is easy to fit in the cabinet.
- It gives even and consistent heat.
- The nonstick surface prevents sticking and burning of food.
- It comes with a warranty.
- Automatic temperature control.
- It goes up to 400 degrees to cook a variety of foods.
- It has cold spots in the corners.
- The noticeable crisscross pattern on pancakes and eggs
- Uneven heating surface
- May discolor slightly over time
- The nonstick coating flakes off over time.
- The surface may warp over time.
Also, check other electric griddles from Presto: